- DIỄN ĐÀN SEO ĐI LINK CHẤT LƯỢNG VIET NAM 3
- Danh sách diễn đàn Gov, Edu chất lượng cao
- Danh sách diễn đàn blog đi link update 2019
- Danh Sách Các Diễn Đàn Kiếm Tiền Trên Mạng
- Top 20+ Make Money Online Forums
- Danh sách 200+ mạng xã hội dùng để post bài đi link SEO
- Danh sách 80 trang web tuyển dụng hàng đầu Việt Nam
- 200 website và 70 app mua bán rao vặt truy cập nhiều nhất Việt Nam
- TOP trang web và app đăng tin bất động sản, rao vặt nhà đất lớn nhất Việt Nam
- 50+ website tìm việc làm ưng ý tại đà nẵng
- Groups Kiếm tiền online
- Groups Affiliate
- Groups cộng đồng Marketing
- Groups cộng đồng khởi nghiệp
- Groups Chứng Khoán
- Groups chia sẽ sách
- Groups Bất Động Sản
- Gruops bán hàng online
- Gruops Tiền ảo - ICO - Crypto ( Nước Ngoài )
- Gruops Tiền ảo - ICO - Crypto ( Việt Nam )
- 5k Group facebook đăng bài không kiểm duyệt ( P1 )
- 5k Groups facebook đăng bài không kiểm duyệt (P2 )
- Groups Việc làm sinh viên, việc làm tại nhà
- Groups cộng đồng SEO
- Groups Kiếm tiền Youtube
- Groups đầu tư Forex
- Groups học Email marketing
- Groups Dropshipping
- Groups Doanh Nhân
- Groups đầu tư
- Groups ERP
- Group Cộng đồng đầu tư BITCOIN
- Groups Boy and Girl
- Group cộng đồng game
- Groups cộng đồng Crack
Watch & Learn - Nano Currency
We have selected 10 random videos along with some very interesting facts about the Nano Currency for you. So that you can learn about this new amazing currency (or cryptocurrency).
But first, let's just make a quick introduction to Nano:
What is Nano?
Nano is a cryptocurrency, alternative to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As a cryptocurrency, Nano is a decentralized network of nodes that allow the execution of peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions between any two individuals, without the need of third-parties or authorities, like banks. Imagine digital coins and banknotes, that you can send digitally to anyone in the world, without the need of a bank or any third party service, as if you were delivering these coins in hand to the other recipient. The network is also cryptographically secure, which, simply put, means that no one can hack the network, or steal your money.
How can I use Nano?
To use Nano, you must have a wallet, that is composed of a private key, or seed, and a public address. There are many ways in which you can create a wallet. By creating an account at PlayNANO, a wallet (or address) will be generated for you. You can use that wallet to receive Nano and to send Nano to anyone you want, you'll just have to put their wallet address in the destination address, and the amount you want to send. PlayNANO connects to the Nano network and sends the transaction for you.
To learn more about Nano, start watching our selection of videos, which explain in more detail what is Nano, and what you can do with Nano.
Each video is accompanied by quick topics and facts about the Nano Currency so that you learn everything there is to know about Nano. So, what are you waiting for?
Start learning right now!
+ A Quick Introduction to Nano
+ The Future of Money - Nano
+ Nano Coin Review - The Future of Crypto?
+ Reddit's New Favourite? An In-Depth Review of Nano
+ 5 Years of Nano Development
+ Nano - Digital money for a modern world
+ Nano Foundation UK Meet, July 2019
+ Nano - The Power of Digital Money
+ The Man at the Wheel - Q&A with Colin LeMahieu
+ Versus Battle - Nano v Bitcoin